1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

replacement for Audi Concert in A4 Cab

samuelt Feb 20, 2011

1. samuelt

samuelt Member

Hi All

Iam looking for some advice, i have just bought an A4 cab with the Audi Concert single Din CD player. I want to change it as the volume button is broken, I have a convcersion plate already. I am looking for a CD player that takes SD and possible ipod via usb or ipod cable. Is there any out there that look very original as i am not intrested in fancy screens or moving graphics.

Than kyou

2. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

omg dont do it
    you will hate the look
    just get same or DD conversion for rns-e

3. samuelt

samuelt Member

lol Bez! i would rather have the same just worried that i will be miss-sold on on ebay or all the buttons will be worn away (ony 2 on mine)

4. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

theres a few good sellers on ebay
    most or conning twats but a few decent ones

5. samuelt

samuelt Member

6. samuelt

samuelt Member

I bought the car on ebay so technicaly i have already bought a faulty Concert cd player of ebay!

7. s8craig

s8craig Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

If you have trouble getting one I have 4x A4 concert II units here with manuals and codes.

8. samuelt

samuelt Member

thanks craig , how much are you looking for one , preferably with lots of visable buttons.

9. s8craig

s8craig Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Just checked my stock and 1 older A4 unit with code/booklet and 3 newer A4 units with chrome knobs, but only 1 with a code and book. All units are perfect condition, all buttons visible and no sign of wear or damage.

looking at £100 posted for chrome, £80 for black.