1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

replacement drivers wing mirror glass!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Sm3g, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Sm3g

Sm3g STANDARD S3 (225bhp)

quick question that you guys will be able to help me with straight away im sure,some sod bashed my mirror earlier and its cracked my glass,audi want silly money for a replacement,however theres loads on ebay,but its asking me what tint is the glass ie,,blue, silver etc...
    does anyone know what the standard spec is for a replacment mirror glass????

thanks alot!!
  2. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

On my S3 it's clear, on some S3's I've seen blue tinted ones fitted, it's quite obvious if it has a blue tint! You need one with a heater element. Why don't you just go to ECP or GSF and buy one with your reg?
  3. sportquattro

sportquattro Member

Mine are blue, got replacements a couple years ago from eBay and they seem fine still
  4. bez101

bez101 Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep

i got a blut tint heated from motormania up in sheffield
    for £13 looks just like the oem
  5. Sm3g

Sm3g STANDARD S3 (225bhp)

cheers guys,pretty sure there not the blue tint ones,as my friend had them on his golf and you can see the blue in them,my just look standard mirror colour if you know what i mean,haha,,il just buy what i think is the nearest to the colour if its differant il just buy the passenger side aswell from the same company,lol,,,,,,,,,CHEERS again those fellas