1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacement change over flap 'vacuum actuator'

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by mrnice, Apr 3, 2013.

  1. mrnice

    mrnice Member

    Oct 8, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Hi folks quick question (2001 1.9tdi 130 awx)-
    The change over flap no longer operates due to the membrane in this little vacuum unit being gubbed-


    It attaches to the change over flap/egr valve housing.

    Question is, does anywhere sell new ones (even audi?), I know I can buy an entire new change-over flap/egr unit but it seems a waste just to fix this tiny part.

    Any ideas?

Share This Page