Replacement acoustic sensors?

g-man

Reaction score
Anyone know the part number (or where I can locate it) for a replacement sensor? One of mine is intermittent and I need to replace.

I tried calling a dealer today and they reliably informed me that Audi do not supply these, they could only supply a "non genuine" part which I find hard to believe. The only time they are supplied is in a factory fit.

Hmm...

Thanks
G-man

According to the parts catalogue the part number for the individual Ultrasonic Sensor Parking Sensor is 7H0 919 275 D. It certainly lists them as an individual item.

h5djr said:
According to the parts catalogue the part number for the individual Ultrasonic Sensor Parking Sensor is 7H0 919 275 D. It certainly lists them as an individual item.

Thanks, much appreciated.

G-man

g-man said:
I tried calling a dealer today and they reliably informed me that Audi do not supply these, they could only supply a "non genuine" part which I find hard to believe. The only time they are supplied is in a factory fit.

He's speaking crap as I have one or two faulty ones on my A4 and got a price and part no from the local dealer no problem.

You can also check http://www.vagcat.com for your car

I also got a price from VAGparts which is a few quid cheaper than Audi.

Don't forget that they need to be painted as well

As Dave says above, I'd be carefull using that site if you have any car later than 2005. Even with older cars that site is out of date and will not show part supersessions etc.

He is also correct with the part number for the parking sensors but if you are going to get them colour coded then you really need 7H0 919 275 D GRU as these are supplied primmed ready for painting.

marms said:
He is also correct with the part number for the parking sensors but if you are going to get them colour coded then you really need 7H0 919 275 D GRU as these are supplied primmed ready for painting.

Is that what the GRU bit means?

Ok, thanks for all the info.

My car has gone to the dealer as the sensors are not so much beeping as sending out SOS signals!

They have said there is a potential fault in the ECU which they are also checking out.

Should get it back tomorrow! :icon_thumright: