Replaced the Interior Trim

Garco

Reaction score
Looks awesome and 100% agree about the old man stylee wood stuff. :salute:

Looks like u did a good job. I guess they are already cut to size?

I'm looking to disguise mine so could you tell me where you got them from pls?

I bought the sheet from Halfords - Foliatec Interior Vinyl. £30.
All I did was pop the trim off, the door pieces just pop off along with the gearlever surround. The ashtray pulls out once you undo a couple of screws.
Its was then just a case of cleaning the old trim to remove any grease, interior cleaner etc and then sticking the new stuff on.
Once it was on I then warmed it up with a hair dryer and pulled it tight round the curves and cut off the excess.
In all it took me about 1 1/2 hours to do it all.
Even the missus is impressed with the result!!

i got some vinyl but mine is the prefacelift shape with all the curves, couldn't stretch round the corners to save my life! Even used the heat gun but all that did was melt it lol

good job buddy, did this stuff stretch easy?

done a great job there.... pretty accurate with the cutting did you use a scalpel or something either way looks great

Looking good!! As above posts, looks really professional!

Maybe you should offer to cover them for other members? If they ship you the parts etc :) Make a bit of cash on the side for more mods..

real nice job you have done i got mine sprayed they look good but i will get them done again the guy that sprayed them only had only a few silvers it realy neads to be more alloy looking. but for £25 cheap as chips
doorpannels008-1.jpg
doorpannels006-1.jpg
doorpannels005.jpg
doorpannels009.jpg
doorpannels007.jpg

Very nice. I was tempted to spray mine but as it's a company car thought better of it. At least I can just peel this off when I have to give it back. :whistle2:

Now all you gotta do is learn how to link the images directly into yer posts :whistle2: