1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repairs

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by lsoexped, Nov 11, 2003.

1. lsoexped

lsoexped New Member

Hi there - not sure where to post this so thought I'd ask TT owners their thoughts
    Some *%@$?!@£ drove into the car behind me last night messing up the rear of my beautiful TT - a sin of the first order
    I want to take it to Authorised Audi Garage to be repaired, and insurance co needs 2 quotes
    Taking it back to where I bought it for first quote, however remember reading someone slaming that garage (Audi Docklands) so was wondering where people recommended I go for the other quote in the London, North London area

Thanks for any speedy advice
    Anna

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NickP

NickP New Member

I would get in contact with these people....
    a couple of people on the TT Forum have had non-fault accidents in their TT's and have been provided with Porsche Boxters whilst their vehicle is in for repair. Bristol & London
    Let me know how you get on!
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. lsoexped

lsoexped New Member

Nice! Thanks for that - will let you know what happens
    love your sig by the way - totally confused me first time I saw it, but really useful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. kam

kam New Member

sorry to hear you have dented it!....must be gutted.

TRY BENTLEY ROLLS ROYCE GARAGE IN VAUXHALL, I HAVE HAD WORK DONE BT THEM. GREAT SERVICE AND QUALITY.

THEY WORK ON VARIUOS MAKES INC LAMBO'S ETC.