1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Renting Cars - Luxury Type (S. London)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by emzino, Jul 31, 2008.

1. emzino

emzino Active Member

Hi all. Gf's birthday coming up and she's always wanted to drive in a new BMW 3 Series Coupe Convertible/M3 or BMW 5 Series/M5.

Don't worry she ain't gonna crash like i've read in the papers lol but just as a nice cruiser for the day.

Could anyone point me in the right direction on where to go to do one of these?

I'm based in South London so somewhere local would be nice but don't mind going into London if need be.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

Have you actually been to BMW??

They do a hire scheme and they are pretty reasonably priced, however please be aware that you will get stung on the deposit as they tend to be quite high on luxury cars, yuo will however get this back as long as the car comes back how it went.
  3. buckas

buckas Member

4. Dubplate

Dubplate Member

could always go to BMW and take one for an extended test drive?!..............:whistle2:
  5. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

They're bloody expensive! Just google prestige car hire or something similar like that and you'll find better options! I was looking at how to rent a Ferrari for a day and could easily for find them for sub £1k, Avis Prestige want over £1,200!!
  6. SteveTDCi

SteveTDCi Active Member

just check what they want for insurance and a deposit.