Removing Rev Limiter From My A4???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jey, Just like dragons den, "im out".
:uhm:You dont make any sense kid, its obvious you on a different planet thinking of crap like that, that was **** son!!!

It was a abit of fun Howdy to start with now its just got boring.
From the post above, I cant work it out anyway.
The lad has got a weird imagination - that whole passage he wrote dont make no sense at all. Its just baffles me that anyone could waffle on about whatever he's going on about and think to himself it will humour us because that just shows how strange the lad really is.

That was my last reply anyway, the lad is obviously disturbed and lonely.
Shows every sign of what Ive been saying and to be honest kind of feel sorry for the lad because if he really is that retarded then he doesnt know it himself. I just hope he finds a new coach before he opens his mouth elsewhere because Ive never known anyone to make such a tit out of himself and believes himself to be normal.
Like i said, It was all fun for me at first, the forums were dead so had to get my foot in.
Ah well, I aint fussed what people think at the end of the day, You gotta have one plum for a forum feed!!

I'm sick of your ********...
You are banned AGAIN, this time for a month.
When youcome back, if you don't try and spell properly, loose the 'txt talk', and learn to respect other usres...you'll be banned forever.
Your choice.

:applaus:

Status
Not open for further replies.