Removing rear wiper motor/arm etc

Finally ordered a wiper removal tool today. Hopefully that'll get the ****** off.

Finally ordered a wiper removal tool today. Hopefully that'll get the ****** off.

Even with the tool I still can't get this off. Need a clamp or something to attach to the handle for more leverage which I haven't got.

Any other ideas to make the handle bigger? I've got one of the Draper tools.

Even with the tool I still can't get this off. Need a clamp or something to attach to the handle for more leverage which I haven't got.

Any other ideas to make the handle bigger? I've got one of the Draper tools.

Take it to a garage mate. Ask them only to take it off and then you can do the rest ! If they charge more than £20 then take it somewhere else. !!

You have been buggering about for ages with this and it really is so simple - don't mess about any more - any decent garage will do it in 5 minutes !

Take it to a garage mate. Ask them only to take it off and then you can do the rest ! If they charge more than £20 then take it somewhere else. !!

You have been buggering about for ages with this and it really is so simple - don't mess about any more - any decent garage will do it in 5 minutes !

Thanks mate, I've been in Lanzarote for over a week so not spending that much time on it. Will borrow a G-clamp tomorrow and get it off, otherwise I'll go to the garage on my road on Monday.

Thanks mate, I've been in Lanzarote for over a week so not spending that much time on it. Will borrow a G-clamp tomorrow and get it off, otherwise I'll go to the garage on my road on Monday.

Hang on - 2 days ago you ordered a tool; 7 hours ago you said you still couldn't get it off and 3 minutes ago you said you have been in Lanzarote for a week. Is the car with you ? !!!:wtf:

Hang on - 2 days ago you ordered a tool; 7 hours ago you said you still couldn't get it off and 3 minutes ago you said you have been in Lanzarote for a week. Is the car with you ? !!!:wtf:

Ordered whilst away, was on my doorstep when I got home. Gave it a go today.