Removing/fitting side light blubs

JDM82

Reaction score
Ive upgraded my dipped beam bulbs and wanted to upgrade my side lights bulbs but I cant seem to get them out? The position of the opening makes it impossible to see how they clip or twist out and ive tried feeling my way but no joy. Can someone tell me how to remove them oplease.

I mean the headlight side lights and not the side indictors.

they just pull out
grip them and just yank it out

Am I doing something wrong or different here, cause these ****** bulbs will not come out! I find it very difficult to get a grip of them also? Is there a way of doing this or something cause Im finding the access to the bulbs too small to get my hand in to grip the little buggers......

Please bare with me, I know its a simple thing but Im struggling and I need these out as they look terrible next to my new bright white dipped beam bulbs :sob:

Your not doing anything wrong. I couldn't get mine out either. I ended up just hurting my hand trying. I found a friend with womanly small hands and he yanked them out with the help of a screwdriver if i recall correctly. Putting them in is just as hard. Go get your other half to give a hand...

Just pull on the wires!! I've done this many times to change these bulbs, and the wires are still intact in the holder.
Trying to grab the holder to remove is very difficult.

Cheers guys, as always a quick and helpful response :thumbsup: