Removing body work

mikerd4

Reaction score
Anyone able to tell me how to remove the door blades on my s4? Are they clipped on or screwed on from the inside?

Also the S4 bumper valance, I thought it was in two parts but it appears to be glued on? Can this be removed?

I think the door blades are screwed in and you have to take the doorcard off to get at the screws. I don't know about the valance though.

The door blades are easy enough to take off, Open your doors, at the bottom you'll see the screws (2 on each strip IIRC) then once the screws are out then the strip will just slide off!!

Are you getting Rid??

Not sure how the Valance are on the S4's Id say there is some sort of bond though.

I thought the S4 bumpers were one piece. Could be talking rubbish though. Anyone know for sure?

It looks like its glued on but not sure. Im toying with getting the blades colour coded but not sure if it would be too much red!

Look at my Old one mate, They were colour coded but thing it was too much red, If I go for s4 blades on my new one, they're staying black!

I also toyed with getting them wrapped in carbon fibre but Id have to do the rear apron and it doesnt look like a doer