1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removal of the yellow side markers?

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Mutinyno9, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Mutinyno9

Mutinyno9 Member

I had recently went onto this website europeanspeed.com and was reading some of the tips to make your call look a little better for under $200. One of the tips had no link and that was for removing the yellow/amber turn signal side markers. Since the website didn't explain how to remove them i was wondering if anyone here would know how to do so? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Also on the side was a way to have your fog lights work independantly from the headlights. If anyone has any tips or can explain how to do so, it would help.

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Why would you want the fogs independent of the headlights?
    Sorry, one of my pet gripes is idiots in non german cars with fog lights blazing regardless of weather.

4. Mutinyno9

Mutinyno9 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    AndyMac said:
    Why would you want the fogs independent of the headlights?
    Sorry, one of my pet gripes is idiots in non german cars with fog lights blazing regardless of weather.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just wanted to know if it could be done fraily easy, About the headlight amber corners, i head that its not a good idea to try and pry them off because it could ruin the seal. is it wrong?