1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removal of DPF Audi A4, 2.0 TDI 170 BHP BRD 2007.

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Sebastian S, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Sebastian S

Sebastian S New Member

[Apr 5, 2014]
    Hi

I am planning to cut and gut the DPF from my Audi A4, 2.0 TDI 170 BHP BRD 2007.

Is remapping of the ECU needed ? I will maintain the ERG system.

Thanks

Br
    Sebastian
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 25, 2014]

3. wesmaster

wesmaster Member

[Apr 5, 2014]
    Will need to remap. Why wouldn't you want to? Complete different car after a good DPF delete and tune.
  4. Sebastian S

Sebastian S New Member

[Apr 5, 2014]
    Beeing an old Ford Cossie driver could get used to the extra BHP :) I am in a bit of a struggle as removing DPF is not allowed in DK and remapping for additional HP is also a bit of an issue if NOX levels are not keep at the right level.
    Anyways I was hoping to gut the damm thing monday as it as caused me a lot problems / money/time over the last 2 weeks. (new turbo, cleaning of DPF and today renewing all the O rings)
    Aware the removal could cause a warning light but what else ? Exhaust should flow more free and I will maintain all the sensors. Even the regeneration mode can run. (no effect ofcause) Will it be cause harm like burned pistons ?