Remaps + warranty

oldlaw

Reaction score
Have ordered a new S3. Is their a remap that still keeps my audi warranty?

Not that l can say. But there are remaps that can be flashed back to standard without the normal tech seeing it. But if they where to delve deeper into the ECU they might see it, not a problem lve ever heard off. Although MTM seems to be a recognised remap by Audi.

Revo is switchable and I know they work closely with Audi around here

Well i bought my Audi a month ago and got it remapped 2 weeks ago and last week my turbo went and they have just fitted a brand new one free under warranty so they will never know you have had it remapped haha

haha some dealers were offering the mtm remaps for stage 1 and honouring the warrenty but the remap aint cheap, anyway id say enjoy what youve got in the s3 and when you get bored you can look into the remap at least thats what im doing. considering im switching up from a 1.6 sport i think i will be more than entertained

Dealers dont really care, but for piece of mind just switch the ECU back to standards settings prior to dealer visits.

The S3 is Soooo much better when remapped (REVO is my recommendation) in fact the S3 needs it IMO.

Good luck
Paul

Superchips have their own warrant scheme in place, lots of Ts & Cs, but is supposed to cover if Audi doesn't.

Although Superchips doesn't seem to be rated on here for the S3