Remapping

Jamie 26

Reaction score
Hi does any one no good place to get 3.2 v6 tuned at in co. Durham

Reactions: Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps
Mate I'd travel to rtech Leicester or unicorn in Stockport as the cowboys in the north east aren't knowledgeable at all.

There are plenty in the NE but honestly they either wind the boost up to the max and hope for the best or put 'stage 2' type maps on cars without the supporting mods for turbo cars.

It's probably different with your v6 and tbh when I was lokkong at getting an a3 v6 tuning and remaps weren't really much gains for the money.

If it was me I'd get a nice fruity exhaust made by AAS in Newcastle and enjoy the noise. I don't think there are much gains to be had from a remap, but get in touch with Rick at Unicorn Motorsport and see what someone with more knowledge says.

Reactions: Jamie 26
(4) The first language of Audi-Sport.net is English.

Reactions: mister.c. and JudderMan
There are plenty in the NE but honestly they either wind the boost up to the max and hope for the best or put 'stage 2' type maps on cars without the supporting mods for turbo cars.

It's probably different with your v6 and tbh when I was lokkong at getting an a3 v6 tuning and remaps weren't really much gains for the money.

If it was me I'd get a nice fruity exhaust made by AAS in Newcastle and enjoy the noise. I don't think there are much gains to be had from a remap, but get in touch with Rick at Unicorn Motorsport and see what someone with more knowledge says.

What do you mean they wind the boost up and hope for the best? Obviously the fuelling and air has to match otherwise the car would run poor.
I've just had my S3 done at Durham and it's spot on... So far ha

What do you mean they wind the boost up and hope for the best? Obviously the fuelling and air has to match otherwise the car would run poor.
I've just had my S3 done at Durham and it's spot on... So far ha
Hi there where did you get yours tuned at plz

Durham remaps. Do you have a bad experience from there? Lol
No I've never been there I all go too evotune or Andy forset as always had subarus or evo so only used them people mate

No I've never been there I all go too evotune or Andy forset as always had subarus or evo so only used them people mate
I've come from a Subaru background too, so you probably know of Bob Rawle. He's up in Darlington quite often and I'll be taking mine to him when I decide to get it done. If you need contact details just drop me a PM.