1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remapped Audi S3 vs stock Audi RS3?

Cartéen Aug 24, 2011

1. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral Team Ibis Audi S3

I've looked on Shark's site and don't see an equivalent to what I've got currently....they seem to stop at 360bhp,or the hardware/software equivalent of Revo's Stg2+.
    Basically,Revo Stg3 is for engines with HPFP,exhaust and intake(as for anything up to 360bhp),plus RS4 injectors,and a larger turbo and intercooler,but for more than 440bhp,you need the engine rebuilt,with new rods and pistons,plus a boost controller,and extra fuel pump......and then you can run their Stg4 software.

2. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

There may not be an equivalent on the website as to what you are running now Alex, but if somebody wants a use Shark for a Big Turbo 2.0TFSI then it won't be a problem at all :wub: The software will be custom written. Have you uprated Haldex on yours as well?

3. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral Team Ibis Audi S3

I'm sure that's right.

Most of the software companies will create maps for specific applications but Revo seem to have the most experience with 500bhp+ S3/Golf Rs right now.

The Haldex,gearbox,clutch and engine mounts are all uprated.