1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remapped Audi A4 DTM BY RICK :-)

Discussion in 'Unicorn Motor Developments' started by meathead28, Apr 11, 2014.

1. meathead28

meathead28 New Member

Got my car mapped today .... :)

Some would think i was crazy for driving 3 and half hours to get my car mapped.. :racer:

However what do you want from a map. For me numbers is never what i first look at.. I wanted a custom map specific for my car and from someone who knew what they were doing.

I'd heard good things about Rick (Unicorn Motor Developments) and after today i can't sing his praises high enough.

He spent almost 3 hours on the car using his Jedi skills and i was amazed at the result. :applaus:

The car absolutely flies..:undwech: This is what it should be like when it leaves the showroom.

I love it..

Thanks Rick - Your a genius
  2. desertstorm

desertstorm Well-Known Member

I would agree 100%, Rick really puts the effort in to try and get what you want from a car.
  3. Craig Cull

Craig Cull Well-Known Member

Cant fault ricks work in anyway. Hes my first and only recommendation to anyone on here. Had mine smashing quarter mile in just over 13 seconds. cant wait to drop it off again for a few weeks, this time the sky will be the limit! cant even begin to imagine how quick its going to be.

Highly recommended!
  4. Andrew@A.L.D

Andrew@A.L.D Cylinder Head Master

I second that

As I plan to drop my S3 off with Rick to see if we can break 600+bhp