remapped a4 avant for sale

I would say privately its worth 5 - 5.5k upwards mate, could be 6k being the avant.

very very nice car there. I hope you put a reserve on it! Looks like it will fly though cos wi 3 days to go, and sitting where it is, it should lift a lot on the last day. That car should have 2 or 3 serious bidders on it.

Be aware from my experience, people that ask a LOT of questions on an ebay item, are picky and fickle people who are likely to drop out at the last minute or moan about everything later. The ones who ask one or two things then get on with bidding are the best, and the ones who don't ask, good also.

IF YOU GET ANY QUESTIONS FROM NON-UK EBAY USERS DO NOT ANSWER THEM! trust me - you will be wasting every moment you spend on them because they are scammers.

Make sure your auctions dont end at stupid times too, when the bidders arent there...1am on a wed night say, is very bad - 8pm thursday fri or saturday evening, - perfect.

Good luck mate, your looking good already though. I wouldnt let it go much under 5k myself, but you will know what you need.

:)

Very nice avant, Just a question though, what happened with the Tailpipe??
Did you fit the Miltek yourself as the Right hand side tip looks like its going to fall out..