Remap

Lee_s3.24

Reaction score
Can any one recommend any good remapping company's that are half decent in price was gunna go revo but I think there to expensive tbh must be cheaper places that are good so if any one could recommend me some that would great ??? I also live in ashford Middlesex most of them are far away from but if any one also knows of closer ones to me then yeah drop me a message ??

Hi Lee, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? As for the remap, I'm sure one of the guys will help you out with details of all the companies that do remaps near you. We have site sponsor @Rick @ Unicorn Motor Dev. He has a great reputation. He may be a bit far for you though. Enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: Lee_s3.24
Hi Lee, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? As for the remap, I'm sure one of the guys will help you out with details of all the companies that do remaps near you. We have site sponsor @Rick @ Unicorn Motor Dev. He has a great reputation. He may be a bit far for you though. Enjoy the forum :)
Thank you Sandra yeah I think I looked them up they are a bit far for me tbf but thanks anyway hopefully some one will tell me what companies are near me, and I will post some pictures soon ☺️

Reactions: Sandra
Look forward to the pics Lee. :)

I will move your other post into the a3 section. :)