Remap - which one?

audi18tdan

Reaction score
Been looking at remaps for my Audi A3 18T FWD and wondered which one people reccomend compared to the Custom Code Phase One map?

Also what figures am i looking at with CAI, Cat-Back?

Cheers

custom code is preferred to Revo as some people say the Revo is too aggressive but I like the way it plants me back into my recaro on take off
I recommend getting the car Dyno'ed before remap so you have a datum to work from

custom code is preferred to Revo as some people say the Revo is too aggressive but I like the way it plants me back into my recaro on take off
I recommend getting the car Dyno'ed before remap so you have a datum to work from
Many Thanks Voorhees,
btw would you recommend getting a couple of coils before hand as i have heard these tend to go even after 20 minutes after a remap and as i have to travel an hour back home i would rather haave a replacment ready if you know what i mean?

Many Thanks

Many Thanks Voorhees,
btw would you recommend getting a couple of coils before hand as i have heard these tend to go even after 20 minutes after a remap and as i have to travel an hour back home i would rather haave a replacment ready if you know what i mean?

Many Thanks

Yes I would but the tuner should let you know what to be aware of going wrong.get a Forge diverter valve as well.
Dunno about them going after 20 minutes though as my coilpack went after two years of remap and thats with aggressive driving by the way don't buy the lower price ones from GSF as they pop easily

Yes I would but the tuner should let you know what to be aware of going wrong.get a Forge diverter valve as well.
Dunno about them going after 20 minutes though as my coilpack went after two years of remap and thats with aggressive driving by the way don't buy the lower price ones from GSF as they pop easily
Cheers again Voorhees.
I actually already have a Forge 007 diverter valve with relocation kit so that should be cool.

Yeah i will see what he says.
I will leave it and see what happens on the day if anything seems as though it may be on it's last legs or if the guy picks up anything.

Btw, what this about different settings if you use Vpower?

the module which plugs into the OBD port has different setting for higher octane fuel,thats if you have bought that as its extra