1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remap time :o

Discussion in 'RS3 Forum (8P Chassis)' started by Morells, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Morells

Morells Active Member

Hi everyone I will be getting my ttrs remapped in the next week or so when ever my mechanic can fit me in :sly: iv decided to go with his maps Oscarli as I had them on my S3 and polo GTI and never had a problem also he's on my door step so I can go see him if it need tweaking (also the guy who does the maps has apparently sorted the limp home mode on a big tuning company's map for the TTRS and RS3) so he knows his stuff. Anyway I was just putting this on here to also see if anyone has had there RS3 mapped and if so what they thought of it?

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. MBK

MBK Well-Known Member

I tried to get my RS3 mapped a couple of times locally but no joy, although I think we do finally have a solution available this week - now I just need to decide if I still want to or not!

How much do Oscarli charge for the map if I remember rightly it was quite cheap last time you mentioned this? If he's local to you he might be a good option for me too.

4. dbm

dbm Active Member

A couple of guys have had their cars remapped with APR software at Awesome GTi. I have had APR software on previous cars, and it was done by Awesome so I can recommend both in general but not specific to the RS3.

5. Morells

Morells Active Member

Just sent you a PM MBK with prices and contact details.

6. Morells

Morells Active Member

what are your first initial thoughts about the apr map?

7. babyboss

babyboss New Member

updates ?

8. Morells

Morells Active Member