1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remap science?

robby Feb 14, 2010

1. robby

robby Member

I've seen an ad on ebay for a company called Remap science who are based in bradford (no far from me) who are offering a remap for the 2.0Tdi which takes power to 173bhp , 395nm for £199.
    It says the maps are custom to each car so not a generic map which doesn't suit all which sounds ok but i was hoping for some feedback before i go for it, has anyone had any experience of this company?

ebay - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-2-0-T...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3a57c11652

Website - http://www.remapscience.co.uk/audi_ecu_remapping.html

does it sound too good to be true?

2. Lewbo

Lewbo Well-Known Member

hi bud i got this done on my car few weeks ago from the same company and buy hec it makes a huge difference in power and torque.
    it certainly improves mpg as well. i went for a bit off power and eco as he said this was the best to go for.
    i would deffo recommend taking it here cant stop smiling at how quick it really is now.
    hope this helps!

3. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

should have gone with another company thats also based in bradford. I wont say too much expect I'm a fan of their work check them on www.fr-rtuning.com In terms of your map being custom made, what is custom about remapping a standard car?

4. robby

robby Member

Hmm - both are £200 and similar improvements, not sure which to go for?

5. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

there is a night and day difference between which is a established company that deals other companies like revo, milltek, forge, reputable products and a mobile tuner offering remaps on ebay. I have their Stage3 upgrade which includes all the parts in my signature. Your choice :D