1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remap recommendations

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by jimmy77, Nov 21, 2010.

1. jimmy77

jimmy77 Member

Well after having a revo trial map wich I found to be great I am now wanting ant advice on remaps to get!! I am up in teesside so the closest is revo for me but am looking for good advice, do I go for the generic map or do I get a rr setup? RR would be the one for me but will it actually make that much of a difference?
    Revo?
    Superchips?
    Any more?
    Am not into revving the nuts off the car i like torque to get mr going!! Don't mind a drive but not too far unless it's a tiptop setup!!
    Thanks guys

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

Check out fr-rtuning they do their own and also revo stuff. Also they do the self tuning system, so you even have to trek to them

4. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

A lot of it really depends on what you are after? are you going to be tuning your engine quite often, or are you looking for a one -off power gain?

5. jimmy77

jimmy77 Member

Well, I was thinking things like high pressure fuel pump, air intake mods, remap and worst after to complement them! Won't be modifying every few months or so I don't think !!

6. Widemonkeys

Widemonkeys 1st Gear