1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remap price...

Discussion in 'Custom-Code UK' started by ElliottB, Nov 16, 2011.

1. ElliottB

ElliottB Audi A3

Hi guys.

How much would it be to remap a audi a3 2.0 tdi sline 170bhp version. Also what gains will i get?

Cheers
  2. Custom-Code HQ

Custom-Code HQ Member

Hi Elliott,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately we will not apply a remap to the car if it still contains the dreaded DPF filter. The reason being, if we map the vehicle you will find that the filter will clog up very quickly indeed.

We do however, have a solution for this:

170 PPD 2.0 TDi Large-Bore DPF-OFF De-CAT Downpipe - JBS

The DPF delete removes the DPF filter and replaces it with our own designed Milltek fabricated downpipe. The tuning we apply prevents the car throwing up any errors or going into limp/regeneration mode. An effect of tuning the vehicle to work in harmony with this new pipe is an increase in BHP, Torque and MPG!

Please let me know if this would interest you.

Kind Regards,

Custom-Code Team.
  3. ElliottB

ElliottB Audi A3

Sounds good to me.

You can only remove DPF on cars before 2008 can't you? Also if i was to get that fitted, how much would i be looking at in total for that fitting and the remap?

Cheers
  4. Custom-Code HQ

Custom-Code HQ Member

Hi Elliot,

My sincere apologies for the extremely late response!

You will find that our main agent JBS Auto Designs in Chesterfield can carry out the DPF delete process to any DPF equipped car, no matter how old or new!

The price to yourself would be £786.40 inc vat for the complete process.

I can promise you that you will have no issues whatsoever around the DPF. This is a fault free solution, and should the worst happen, you have a lifetime guarantee on the pipe from Milltek!

Deepest apologies once again, but if you are still interested in this process, please get in touch.

Many thanks.

Custom-Code Team