1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remap on B6 1.9 Tdi Quattro

trekbiker Apr 13, 2007

1. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

anyone done it, remarkable results??

2. 46TheDoctor

46TheDoctor Valentino Rossi A.K.A The Doctor

:motz: Done it and remarkable results too, couple of things to mention, if your clutch is weak the remap will find its weakness and itll slip like ba***rd, mine had 60k and slipped like a mother, also before you have it done your motor should be free of problems cos if it gets remapped with a problem already existing it can throw u a few curves in diagnosing it, i learnt the hard way falling foul on both counts!!!!:motz:

3. johnlondonw3

johnlondonw3 Member

I was thinking of getting my 1.9 tdi sport done,so thanks for the advice on clutch etc.

Who did you get to do yours ?

4. 46TheDoctor

46TheDoctor Valentino Rossi A.K.A The Doctor

Angel tuning, insist that Nigel does the work.:thumbsup:

5. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

Had both my quattros done and i prefer the superchips remap- its a superb all rounder with lots of lovery torque!!

6. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

Kris,
    Is that a different red avant that you'v got now? you were selling one about 12 months ago if i remember correctly!

Martin

7. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

18 months ago, and then i missed it so i bought another

8. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

what did you get in between? can you remember the 2.5 V6 tdi i had? see link

9. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

yea i can, remember discussing it!!

I had in between a brabus roadster turbo, and a sport ka and my racing car, i still have the race car!!

sold both the brabus and the sport ka for exactly what i payed for them and i had them 12 months- hold there value well!