1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remap feed back need please

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by jonmusicman, Feb 6, 2007.

1. jonmusicman

jonmusicman Member

[Feb 6, 2007]
    I would love to get my A4 2.0TDI remapped but I'm not sure which is the best value for money.
    Also I'm unsure what my local dealer will say/do when it gets serviced. Has anyone had any problems with their dealers? Which ones tend to be remap friendly?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. Spin140

Spin140 Active Member

[Feb 6, 2007]
    I have the last 4 cars remapped by superchips so I guess I may be a little biased but service is excellent and price really competitive. There is an application called Bluefin which is switchable so when you go for a service you switch back to standard map, the device is transferrable at a cost, (£185) I pick up my new car on saturday an A4 - this is booked in for the transfer already thats how convinced I am :)

If you quote MKivs when booking you get a 10% discount so approx £469 including bewfore and after power runs if visiting HQ at Bucks or alternatively with bluefin it can all be done via post and your cars diagnostic port.

If you need any more details or help drop me a pm.
  4. AwesomeSarah

AwesomeSarah Member

[Feb 6, 2007]
    Hi
    We do a Didgital tining box for the 2.0PD engines
    These can be removed before going to a dealer and then there is no trace anyway
    £398.00 +VAT these are , so approx same price of the Tunit boxes
    http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/tunit.php
    There is the info
    Sarah