Remap at Pendle Performance

Johnytuono

Reaction score
Hi
Just been on to Pendle Performance at Barnoldswick. Very happy with the results,definitely more power and torque and really smooth with no hesitation. Martin at Pendle Performance is very knowledgeable and a really pleasant, friendly guy to get on with and runs through what he's doing with regards to the mapping. His email address is PendlePerformance@Gmail.com if anyone wants to contact him.

JohnyT

s0ck said:
What did you get a remap on?

Really nice clean Audi A4 1.9TDI PD 115bhp mapped upto 150bhp.

Anyone needing any advice about modding there cars you are more than welcome to get in touch with me and I'll go out of my way to help.

Thanks for the feedback John, it was a pleasure meeting you and sorting the Audi out.

Kind Regards
Martin
Pendle Performance
www.pendleperformance.com

Hi
Nope none at all...been giving it some too. In fact performance seems to have gotten even better but this could be psychological of course. Between 2 and 4k revs the torque feels at its strongest.I know this is probably nothing compared to what you 200 + bhp guys get but for a 115 bhp standard car it feels good. Before I owned this I had a Veccy V6 cdti 170 bhp (about 370nm torque i think) and tbh there isnt THAT much difference in real driving terms. To me its how the car drives/responds rather than what figure I can achieve on a rolling road. HTH.
JohnyT

For those who may be interested: I have had my A3 2.0TDI (140) remapped by Martin @ Pendle Performance today. Brilliant job with a real noticeable difference in acceleration & torque. No annoying lag now in lower gears & had her a good 15 miles an hour faster top end on the way home :hubbahubba: - Impressive.