remap and lowing 2.0 tdi 170

D COOPER

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a audi a3 2.0 tdi 170bhp s line 56reg with the dsg gear box and i can get it remap to 204bhp also thinking about getting PI lowing springs at 45mm.

Would i have any problems in the long run?

If it's a quality remap, then you won't have a problem. I used PI springs a long time ago and they seemed to corrode quite quickly. Not sure if they have improved since then. My personal recommendation would be Cobra and Eibach.

Thankyou,
I've had them on for about 15 months and seen to be fine.
I have done both to my previous car (BMW mini) but didn't no if there was any commen faults in the progress.

Hi,

I have a audi a3 2.0 tdi 170bhp s line 56reg with the dsg gear box and i can get it remap to 204bhp also thinking about getting PI lowing springs at 45mm.

Would i have any problems in the long run?

I had mine lowered with H&R 50mm springs and the result was better than the standard S-Line setup.

Also, Trups at www.EMTuning.co.uk carried out the DPF delete and remap on my A3. Although i havent had it RR'd, i was advised the map would be around the 210-215hp mark.

Would definitely recommend him.

I 07 s line 140, had it remapped by Awesome GTI and fitted FK coilovers. The ride is surprisingly good as it is wound down low, and would not look back after the remap. If you drive it steady you get an extra 5-10mpg but the power is there if you need it.

Ive had de-dpf and Custom code remap last year. Totally changed the car. 2.0 TDI 170 now running around 230-240 bhp and 340 lbft. Not so good on front tyres but puts most rice rockets to shame! If you ever have problems with DPF I would highley advise this mod.