remap advice

Pi5tolpete

Reaction score
hi guys looking to get a remap done on my a4 avant B7 and i'm looking some advice on best prices and best place to go as i've had diesels in the past and had a couple of ropey remaps. any help would be great thanks

Autotune , 30 day money back guarantee and superior after sales

Reactions: ruairi83
This is a tough one to be honest. It really comes down to a trust issue, and there are VERY few people id trust with my pride and joy in N.Ireland. I ended up going with DubTec in Ballymoney for my stage 2+ map. Hes a Revo dealer and he must have spent at least an hour on my car with VCDS after he put the map on, to get the settings right. Then you have the support of Revo behind you as well.

The only other person id take my car to is JW Service Centre in Coleraine. They use Quantum Tuning. These are the guys that I take my car to for any mechanical work also, such as servicing etc.

I would caution you against looking for "best prices" when it comes to remapping your car.

I know revo has alot of fanboys but you should ask Paul at dubtec who he recommends for a map , I agree that I would not be letting some ***** in a car park map my car for 80 quid

I think maybe the reason that Revo has a lot of "fanboys" as you put it Curtis, is because they invest heavily into R&D, use test cars etc etc. And as I said they also log your car afterwards to make sure its running properly. Its a big name and there is a support network there behind you should anything go wrong. Same with the likes of APR, Superchips etc.

Myself and Paul did actually have a talk about that very subject as well. Im not going to go in what we talked about on this post however.

What do you drive yourself Curtis? Is it remapped?

Fair enough but I will say that a revo map or apr map will never be as good as a proper custom map on a dyno , if you have a standard car and are willing to pay the money then yes a generic map will be dead on , or if you have a 20k car snd want the security of a big name brand I can get that .
I have had countless cars remapped both diesel and petrol , everything I own is remapped even the wife's touran

Last edited: