1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relentless K04 Manifolds

Yohan87 Mar 22, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yohan87

Yohan87 Member

I've been doing a lot of reading about these manifolds, particularly on GolfGTI as R-Tech have a fair bit of experience with them.

I just wondered where THE place to buy them is?

I've read about their website, heard people talking about difference revisions/versions, and also heard that somebody on here (Welly?) is/was sorting people out with a UK supply?

What's the definitive answer to this?

Cheers

2. S3featesV9

S3featesV9 Active Member

Some one on here called Sam Bryant or something like that.

3. Alais DJA

Alais DJA Member

Facebook Group mate

Search:

Relentless KO4 Manifolds on F/B, hosted by a Samuel Bryant. Bulk buy from the states entitles you a bit of discount with a group purchase.

Good luck

4. S3featesV9

S3featesV9 Active Member

Whilst we're on the subject, I dont have facebook...but how much are they going for?

5. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Just PM Sam Bryant on here guys.

6. Alais DJA

Alais DJA Member

Yeah, i wouldn't want to quote prices as they are not my own.....prices are in dollars FYI, so conversion rates add differentials in her majestys coin rate

7. Chlippo

Chlippo Member

If you dont get an answer from sam, drop me a pm. I can get you the same deal

8. S3featesV9

S3featesV9 Active Member

Pm'd

9. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

i think we had best close this here before any open trading takes place. Good luck with the longevity of them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.