Regular meets?

AliiiB

Reaction score
Querying whether there’s any regular meets or any activity in the Essex area ?

It's been so quite on most a few forums, I'm thinking that most of the announcements will be on Facebook, which isn't great as I don't go on Facebook so I'll never know. I'm down in Kent and have been keeping my eye out on the this forum, the VW and SEAT forums, still nothing going on. Maybe it's the time of year but I've not been or even seen a meet up for a quite some time, in fact probably over a year now. (Not one fairly close to me anyway.)

Reactions: AliiiB
It's been so quite on most a few forums, I'm thinking that most of the announcements will be on Facebook, which isn't great as I don't go on Facebook so I'll never know. I'm down in Kent and have been keeping my eye out on the this forum, the VW and SEAT forums, still nothing going on. Maybe it's the time of year but I've not been or even seen a meet up for a quite some time, in fact probably over a year now. (Not one fairly close to me anyway.)

Time to start it up again

I will see about organising some local meets.

Alex organised a rolling road session last year, things might start up again once the weather gets nicer. I suspect Easter onwards there might be some more meet ups.

Jungle

There was llf meet a couple days ago I can't remember where

Anyone doing the BHP show on the 7th? I'm a new member and curious what sort of events you guys attend?

Not been to a car meet for years. Getting my B8.5 on the weekend and up for bringing it to a meet or two over the summer.