1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regarding remap

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by zseano, Oct 23, 2011.

1. zseano

zseano Member

Hey, finally decided to get my car remapped! I live in Kings Lynn so if someone could point me to someone close who does it and knows what they are doing please.. Also, which remap do people suggest I get? I have the 2.0TFSI Quattro and it's already @ 200bhp, so what are my options and prices? :)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TimJK

TimJK Member

Used jabba in peterborough for my last car. Good value compared to the likes of revo and it was amazing!

4. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member
    Gold Supporter VCDS Map User Audi A3 quattro

I had my 2.0TDi 140 remapped in October 2009 by Performance Torque in Wombourne Wolverhampton. Have been very pleased with it ever since. Contact: www.p-torque.co.uk

5. N8

N8 Kowalski Details
    VCDS Map User

Top end of K03 your looking @ 275bhp really, just depends on your budget. If you want to get just exhaust or exhaust/intake/fuel pump etc as well

6. zseano

zseano Member

I got the Stage 1 remap from Jabbasport and WOW i love it :D big difference :)

Thanks for the recommendations, took it to them yesterday and they definalty know what they are doing, thanks!

7. TimJK

TimJK Member

Did you get in dyno'd? I need to ring them for a price on mine when I can afford it.

8. zseano

zseano Member

Nah it was £60 for the results on a graph, might get it done tbh lol

9. Gryphon001

Gryphon001 Active Member

Do you mean 275 WHP??? Mine is stage 2+ from APR, running the fuel pump and 3" downpipe and I dyno 230Whp and 275 torque at the wheels. That would make it about 275-280 Bhp than. I'm sure K04 makes more than that.