Saturday morning. Ben picked me up at 9 30ish and by the time we had picked power steering fluid and another McDonalds we started about 10 /10-15. Got the engine in, all plumbed up apart from the fmic and the joiner between the downpipe and the cat. Headed out for some bits in what turned out to be a pointless journey and a waste of 2 hours, apart from a burger king and some 8mm fuel line to use for coolant pipe. We started the car before fitting the joiner and it was loud, but sounded awesome. On the 3s map it idled fine, but on the new map it idled awfully. Dan had done the map blind so we couldn't really blame him! First Start: How it ran with the K04 map: Got the welly cooler fitted and the car was ready by about 9pm. We then went back to trying to sort the mapping problem. After Dan became even more of a legend by trying to help until gone 11, we called it a night and decided to pop to Guildford on Sunday. I think if I had not tried to get a 225 map on to my a3 ecu, we hadn't put the wellycooler on and hadn't made the pointless trip the car could have been done by about 4pm. That would have been 10 â 11 hours for a complete transplant which isn't that bad. Sunday Tidied up the workshop, fitted some new pipe to the boost gauge, took the car for a test run with the N75 unplugged and set off for Guildford. Got to Dans, sorted the mapping and took it for a spin, where it was boosting 27psi.. Turned that down a bit and found that with a more progressive foot (which you can do with a turbo that has a bit of power!) it would boost to 24ish. At home after a pretty sensible drive: And how it went to Guildford, obviously minus the open bonnet: Going to adjust it on unisettings tomorrow and put the lower part on the bumper, but apart from that the car is done. Not many people knew about this, and it's been very difficult keeping it quiet for the last 2 weeks, especially with a couple of k04 conversions going on. Now to sell a few bits to get some money back!