Reducing 0-60 time.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As in the title really chaps, what is the general line of thought with regards to the best way of reducing the 0-60 time for the 2.0tfsi 220 BUL engine B7 variants, is it more specific engine part replacement or total engine package / reworking.
based on factory spec of 0-60 in 7.0 seconds, is getting it down to 5.0 ish region going to be a big ask or doable.

rob

About 25k and it’s called a rs4

Reactions: Bristle Hound, A4AvantBlackEdition, Charlie Farley and 2 others
How much do you have to spend if it's hundreds then forget about it, it's many thousands then yes it's possible.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
How much do you have to spend if it's hundreds then forget about it, it's many thousands then yes it's possible.
just looking at the form really at the moment, moderate power gains can be had without a re-mortgage , but getting a decent reduced 0-60 seems a lot more challenging ..

lol, sounds about right, I've already got that angle covered now ...but just pondering on whats needed on the tfsi's really.

I look forward to seeing it as I’ve seen your a4 a few times on my commute to and from work.

yes indeedy Dan , you may well see it on a regular basis, hopefully it will be here in the flesh just before xmas but all depends on the chaps replacement RS being delivered, they are messing him around at the moment with delivery dates which kinda puts me back a bit.

You need Beachy Head to get 5 secs 0-60

Reactions: QuattroCalum and Bristle Hound
"the engine code for this engine is CFS and will fit any AUDI with the same engine" :hi:

Reactions: QuattroCalum

33979097.jpg

Seriously though he's right you need progressive nitrous 25hp should do you, if you want to push the boat go for 50hp for a guaranteed 5 seconds.

Reactions: DieselJake