1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RED PEARLESCENT PAINT

Babszee Jul 10, 2011

1. Babszee

Babszee New Member

Any ideas for sealant and wax for Misano Red Pearlescent Paint (new), The wax I am using is making the surface look a bit 'muted'.

2. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

i use dodo juice supernatural it makes my car look like this , not misano red tho
    [​IMG]

3. Babszee

Babszee New Member

Thanks FranA3 your car looks fantastic

4. FranA3

no probs mate , what wax are you using now btw , ther is loads of different waxes on the market these days its hard to choose the right one but ive found that dodo juice is a dam good wax before i used supernatural i used dodo juice orange crush its made for warm colours ie red's ,yellow's and orange's they work really well for the money they cost , of course there is better waxes out there , another good sealant is wolf's chemical's body wrap but its best to be used after waxing

5. Farhan

Farhan Active Member

Meguiars 16...that stuff is amazing for the money tbh.

Babszee likes this.
  6. Syvo

Syvo IF IN DOUBT GO FLAT OUT

any thing pearl i would recomend poor boys ex-p sealent

Babszee likes this.
  7. redspudder

redspudder Sparky

I currently have SV shield on mine and looks quality,i bought a tester pot of detailing world i wouldnt pay £105 for it.I also have Werkstat acrylic system that looks good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  8. Babszee

Babszee New Member

Truly awesome my friend

9. Babszee

Babszee New Member

Hi Fran A3 I'm currently using Raceglaze 55.

10. FranA3

maybe you should make the switch to dodo juice or similar as ive not had a single problem with it so far very easy to use and goes on comes off a dream , the easyest way to apply wax is with a foam applicator that is dam not wet use a little product and beleve me a little goes a long way ive had a pannel pot of dodo juice orange crush for months and ive done my car about 5 times with it and still got some left little is more with wax

Babszee likes this.
  11. Babszee

Babszee New Member

Nice car Farhan I have used Meguiars NXT wax on previous TT - very impressed with it. Thanks