Red nose day!

marmite

Counting the Tesco Club points
Reaction score
I see Olly has put up a section on red nose day and I have donated using the paypal button

Is anyone else doing anything for rednose day?

Boydie said:
:uhm: when is it??

16th march

Did you have fun in Morzine when you went last month?
Shame you didn't call me I could have sorted out some stuff for you to do out there

yeah mate is was good but warm lol

soz about the call - their was very little snow but we were fortunate enough to have the most snow in europe at the time but that did mean it was very busy - my board was wrecked so i wouldnt have been up for doing anything mad or huge since the lack of snow!

was in chamonix at the end of january though and it was truely awesome! the snow was perfect!

you been back since?

Boydie said:
yeah mate is was good but warm lol

soz about the call - their was very little snow but we were fortunate enough to have the most snow in europe at the time but that did mean it was very busy - my board was wrecked so i wouldnt have been up for doing anything mad or huge since the lack of snow!

was in chamonix at the end of january though and it was truely awesome! the snow was perfect!

you been back since?

I'm going first weekend of may and poss next weekend but only for weekends can't get any time off work at the moment

I will be out there close of season too, but waiting to hear when that is!

Summer is great out there too

oh i know - i would love to go back again in the summer

ive been to chamonix and la clusaz in the summers doing climbing and moutain biking and loved it!

might give it a wee look!

Boydie said:
oh i know - i would love to go back again in the summer

might give it a wee look!

Let me know if you want to go in the summer!!

no probs lad - not 100% yet but i am going to south africa on rugby tour mid july so i dont know if i will have time for more hols :(