1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

reconditioning s4 brakes

s4 osh Mar 9, 2010

1. s4 osh

s4 osh Member

hey guys been searching for caliper rebuilding kit, none of my motor factors can supply them (health and safety ) reasons :tocktock:, dont really want to fork out on a rebuild from some one else when i can do a perfectly good job my self.

cheers guys n gals

2. Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder Well-Known Member

Audi sell the seal kits themselves

3. s4 osh

s4 osh Member

ah ok mine said they didnt... i have access to another audi dealer quite close... i shall ask some one else from the parts desk then. cheers for the quick reply

4. Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder Well-Known Member

Try Stoke Audi. They are site sponsors over on AudiSRS and can almost always beat normal dealer prices by quite a bit. I got a MAF about 30% cheaper through them.

5. jcb

jcb Active Member

I would try a decent factors first. audi will bend you over for the same parts from a factor.
    They don't make the brakes afterall

6. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Stoke Audi are sponsors over here too, send Dave a message, he will get back to you asap

7. s4 osh

s4 osh Member

cheers guys i spoke to someone else at audi. £42 for all 4 corners after vat.. cant complain with that... cheers:icon_thumright: