Recommended Custom exhaust centres - around Midlands area

Tsportaudia3

Reaction score
Hi all so after reading various threads seems that a custom exhaust is the way to go, both cost effective and built to your spec. So my questions are, whos had a custom exhaust fitted recently around the midlands and who can recommend a company to do mine, a few have been banded around, mij or any longlife centre.

Hopefully i can get a atleast a few replies to help me get mine sorted . Thanks for reading, any help would would be appreciated.

Ste

I've got a 3" longlife on mine, it's a good system with lifetimewarranty.
I've heard good reviews on mij too,depending on your goals your probably better off going as big bore as poss, 3" seemsto be the optimum

i only have an a3, 1.8T ive been told 2.5" will be plenty, if i go 3" i may come across fouling issues? Im going for performance rather than loudness.

yep its performance for me too :) been told a 3" would be better in the long run if you plan on some decent power :) no point shelling out on 2 custom exhausts if you plan in the future you want more power, i dont want a loud exhaust as its my daily driver and down want a headache every time i drive it, i get that with the celica :)