recommendations pls: bodyshop and tuner

23e Heure

Reaction score
Hi All.

I'm in South East London (Dulwich) and am looking for recommendations on where to go for two tasks:

1) Little bit of rust bubbliing on the lip of one of my front wings. Looks like the arch liner has been rubbing (is this a common issue??).
Anyway, I want it sorted - neatly and of course properly. But not at stealership price:
- Any decent bodyshops locally?

2) Having read the threads about the chipping to up the power to 210ish, I've decided this is a Good Idea.:sly:
However, I'm sure some places are better at this job than others.
My car is a 2.5tdi avant.
- Anyone local to me had this done and where?

Cheers guys!

artofspeed.net

excellent tuner named fred, let him know nutkin sent you.

Wow tuning they are a mobile as well as a workshop a fella called Dave has done mine 07740 825838 call him and he could give you a price for it is your car a 180 or a lower bhp number?

Wow tuning they are a mobile as well as a workshop a fella called Dave has done mine 07740 825838 call him and he could give you a price for it is your car a 180 or a lower bhp number?

My car's a 2.5 tdi Quattro Avant: 180bhp standard. Cheers.

Meanwheil, anyone have recommendations for the bvodyshop? Thanks!

If you wanna do £notes then my best mate Lee can do it he use to paint for mclaren on the slr production line he could do it but his spray booth is in camberley so a bit far away for you ,or is it,?!