1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommendations for Revo fitter.

S3BeemerBeater May 5, 2004

  1. S3BeemerBeater

    S3BeemerBeater Member

    67
    0
    6
    Evening all!

    Having just finished my first mod' (centre arm rest - thank god for Dremel!) I want to beef up the engine.

    Anyone got recommendations for a Revo fitter (or ones to avoid) in the south (well, south of Brum anyway).

    Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif
     
  2. domcj

    domcj Member

    50
    0
    6
    Badger 5 is in the Stroud area of Gloucestershire and the guy really knows his stuff
     
  3. Gambba

    Gambba Active Member

    1,361
    2
    36
    [ QUOTE ]
    S3BeemerBeater said:
    Evening all!

    Having just finished my first mod' (centre arm rest - thank god for Dremel!) I want to beef up the engine.

    Anyone got recommendations for a Revo fitter (or ones to avoid) in the south (well, south of Brum anyway).

    Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Don't foget to consider all of the options available for tuning....Revo aren't the only ones out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  4. Grant

    Grant Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi RS3

    1,206
    118
    63
    [ QUOTE ]
    Gambba said:
    Don't foget to consider all of the options available for tuning....Revo aren't the only ones out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]
    You wouldn't happen to have a list of other tuners would you Gambba? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
     
  5. DamoS3Q

    DamoS3Q Member

    90
    0
    6
    Ian at Powermap in Bristol. Really knows his stuff and very helpfull too

    07967197572

    Give him a shout!

    Damian
     
  6. S3BeemerBeater

    S3BeemerBeater Member

    67
    0
    6
    [ QUOTE ]
    Gambba said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    S3BeemerBeater said:
    Evening all!

    Having just finished my first mod' (centre arm rest - thank god for Dremel!) I want to beef up the engine.

    Anyone got recommendations for a Revo fitter (or ones to avoid) in the south (well, south of Brum anyway).

    Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Don't foget to consider all of the options available for tuning....Revo aren't the only ones out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Point noted - my first choice is Oettinger (as they match the Audi approved warrenty if a Stealer kicks a fuss up) - but I feel 'She who must be obeyed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif' would stain the Recaros with her bodily functions with an extra 60 ponies (finds it scary enough with 210 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif) so I'm after a sneeky beeky one that keeps the seats clean for her and I can hide for warrenty work (you know the coil packs will get you some time!). Would rather go for the AMD one-click over Revo but when oh when will it ever be available!!!

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif
     
  7. Grant

    Grant Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi RS3

    1,206
    118
    63
    So your plans is to get 260/270bhp from a Revo SPS1/3 for yourself and switch it back to 210bhp for 'She who must be obeyed' ?

    Good plan!

    I do one better... my girlfriend just doesn't get to drive it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
     
  8. S3BeemerBeater

    S3BeemerBeater Member

    67
    0
    6
    [ QUOTE ]
    Imola S3 said:
    So your plans is to get 260/270bhp from a Revo SPS1/3 for yourself and switch it back to 210bhp for 'She who must be obeyed' ?

    Good plan!

    I do one better... my girlfriend just doesn't get to drive it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You should try the 'ride for a ride' approach - it's very forthcoming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif
     
  9. Gambba

    Gambba Active Member

    1,361
    2
    36
    [ QUOTE ]
    S3BeemerBeater said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    Imola S3 said:
    So your plans is to get 260/270bhp from a Revo SPS1/3 for yourself and switch it back to 210bhp for 'She who must be obeyed' ?

    Good plan!

    I do one better... my girlfriend just doesn't get to drive it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You should try the 'ride for a ride' approach - it's very forthcoming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I still wouldn't let her near it! Just think of what she'll do to the seat settings.....including reprogramming them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

    Have you also looked at APR as they offer a similar solution to the one-click and Revo? Just a thought. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  10. Mike.M

    Mike.M Well-Known Member

    2,510
    170
    63
    S3BeemerBeater - A good friend of mine has a brother that REVO tunes......not sure where he is based but it is down South near B'mouth or Southampton.
     

Share This Page