1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommendations for alloy wheel refurb - Greenwich/London

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by LDoR, Apr 5, 2013.

1. LDoR

LDoR likes his V6

[Apr 5, 2013]
    Previous owner of my car didn't really look after the wheels properly and had a bodge fix done on the wheels with paint runs and all. Even let the tail pipes get to the point that they are now corroded - never mind - just have to save for a miltek system and remap. Anyway I have insurance on the alloys but need to find a place that will strip-repair-repaint them and recommendations would be appreciated. I'm planning on fitting some alloy gators after this gets done to save me any future pain.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 23, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 5, 2013]
    ​Try user N8 for the wheel refurb. His work is 1st class. :) x

Kowalski Details
  4. Benji.S3

Benji.S3 New Member

[Sep 16, 2013]
    I decided that I couldnt bear the unsightly curbed rims any longer so I decided to get them done. I did my research: Alloy Wheel Refurbishment, Powder Coating and Repair in Kent

These guys have done a set of my mates Cupra R wheels too. I've opted for Hyper Silver with a gloss finish, which is as close to the S3 alloy mirrors as possible (slightly more gloss)... collected the motor on Saturday, and even after the guy even called me to tell me how happy is with how theyve come out, i am well chuffed with the finished article.

Going to clean it tonight so will upload some pics and probably do a thread too so will share the love. I hope this helps.

Ben