Recommend me a hotel in Bath please.

marriedblonde

Reaction score
Hiya,

As the title suggests I am looking for a decent hotel in the centre of Bath or in walking distance.

Planning on going to bath for the weekend tis month to do a bit of shopping and a some dinner.

Looking at spending upto around £200 for the night stay at the hotel. I've spotted the macdonald royal spa hotel.

Anyone stayed there? Is it any good or is there somoething better?

Thanks,

J.

We had a suite at the Bath Hilton early last year and it was a real dive. I've never been more disappointed in a £200 room in my life. Honestly there are Travel Inns, scratch that, tents that put it to shame.

Having said that after a suitable letter of complaint the manager wrote back explaining the folks responsible had been replaced, the hotel refurbished to a luuurvely standard and offered recompense on our next stay. I can't vouch for their claims though as we've not taken them up on their offer yet; but their customer service does seem better than their housekeeping.

Regards,

Rob.

marriedblonde said:
Hiya,

As the title suggests I am looking for a decent hotel in the centre of Bath or in walking distance.

Planning on going to bath for the weekend tis month to do a bit of shopping and a some dinner.

Looking at spending upto around £200 for the night stay at the hotel. I've spotted the macdonald royal spa hotel.

Anyone stayed there? Is it any good or is there somoething better?

Thanks,

J.

Agree with Marms, or you could try BRISTOL and have dinner @ Howards!!

TT:slap: