1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommend me a hid kit

Stu-pid Sep 27, 2013

1. Stu-pid

Stu-pid Member

Same as above that doesn't send my abs mental and make my dash look like a Christmas tree lol

2. S4_dan

S4_dan Fire up the Quattro! VCDS Map User

Why not buy some error cancellers? My Audi B6 had HID's when I bought it and with the little black boxes that plug inline with the bulb/balast. No issues with my warning lights.

Do an ebay search.

Dan

3. palfy86

palfy86 Active Member Audi A4

Forget the rubbish on Ebay go to HIDS4U and buy a "proper" kit mate ive had mine in 3 years nothings failed and its all just plug and play. :thumbsup:

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I bought my set from Trups on here via EM Tuning when he did his recent group buy, and they've been fine.

5. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

hids 4 u

kx3m likes this.
  6. Stu-pid

Stu-pid Member

Cheers. Tried the eBay route and they made the abs module go mental. I will try hid's 4 u then.

7. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

To be fair, the car going mental isn't always attributable to the "cost" of the kit...

8. Stu-pid

Stu-pid Member

I located the ballast under the headlight. I know it was the n/s headlight causing the issues , as when I removed it I got no warning lights. Does it want to be a 35w kit or 55w?