1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommend me a garage in southwest!

Lavis89 Nov 24, 2012

1. Lavis89

Lavis89 Well-Known Member Regional Rep Team Sprint Audi S4 Audi A3

Basicly my car is running terribly, idealy i need to find a garage that is able to smoke test my turbo system, and do a full vagcom scan to sort the damn car out. Will be purchasing a jetex filter and new maf first, pretty sure my current maf is knackerd and the k&n cone i have on it probably wont be helping.

2. dancupra225

dancupra225 Active Member

You have a place in.Plymouth not Alan jefferys it begins with G something but he is good

3. phil miller

phil miller Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Abbey Garage in Tavistock are fooking awesome (i admit i work there and do all the diag work :))

4. sportquattro

sportquattro Active Member

Try Phil Davies in Emma Place Stonehouse Plymouth or the VW Audi Centre in Pennsylvania Exeter dont go to main dealers. If you need a VAG-COM Scan I have the full VAG-COM and happy to scan your motor for you.

Nige

5. smurfworth

smurfworth Well-Known Member Audi S3

Welcome

Simply THE best garage down here. You dont drive a low silver a3 through saltash around 7am most weekdays do you?

6. 16Klappe

16Klappe I <3 Panda's! Supporter

Quayside VW every day of the week.

7. Lavis89

Lavis89 Well-Known Member Regional Rep Team Sprint Audi S4 Audi A3

no i dont smurf, mine hasn't been lowered (yet) mine is the usuall audi dark metallic grey. usually around devonport/the hoe kinda area. pretty noticeable at the moment due to a nice big scrape on passenger side of the front bumper :( thanks for the suggestions guys, i shall ring around and see who can offer me what i need (also need to get the damn haldex serviced, always forget how these problems gradually build up!)