Recommend me a clay bar please.

S3 Paul

Reaction score
I'm coming near to running out of my current clay ( megs) I have tried dodo supernatural and bilthamber but not realy got on with either,
megs seems over priced to be honest, or am I just being tight?
what other clays are good?
3m?

I've been led to believe there's actually only ONE company that makes detailing clay and everyone just puts their label on it! except bilthamber.
This is just what i've seen on A world for detailers... I'm no expert, all I've ever used is megs too, seem to be very small bars that don't last long.

Im looking at 3M bars at the minute, i use megs at the minute but a 200g bar of 3M is cheaper than 50g of megs.

Also is there an alternative lube that can be made at home rather that keep buying megs spray?

Im looking at 3M bars at the minute, i use megs at the minute but a 200g bar of 3M is cheaper than 50g of megs.

Also is there an alternative lube that can be made at home rather that keep buying megs spray?

i use diluted ONR...

but you can really just use any diluted car wash solution... or get a Bilt Hamber clay bar and just use water... ;)

Have tried lots and seem to be all very similar. Have got AMDetails clay along with several of Wax Tec clay bars....all very well priced buddy but the Wax Tec clay is 200g and lasts forever. If you want one then let me know.

Have tried lots and seem to be all very similar. Have got AMDetails clay along with several of Wax Tec clay bars....all very well priced buddy but the Wax Tec clay is 200g and lasts forever. If you want one then let me know.

How much delivered for the Wax Tec?

Optimum No Rinse (ONR) acts as 3 things. I use it as a clay lube; great value and superb in IMO.