1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommend a north east retro fitter

Discussion in 'Retrofit' started by Anthony566, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Anthony566

Anthony566 Member

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and Audi sales men ..... Well are sales men .. :) anyhow I ended up almost buying exactly what I wanted but was pushed a bit on the "we can do a deal on stock car" speech which means I have a 2013 A4 2.0 TDi 177 Black Edition that I want to add electric folding mirrors & extra lighting to, glove box, vents footwell etc.

Iwant to use Audi parts ( not sure if there are third party ) And I am going to compile a parts list and prices over the next week but as this is a new car I am some what reluctant on taking it apart myself never mind messing with the electrics.

So getting to the point can people recommend someone in the North East they have used and are happy with as I don't want to do this and get it back with annoying rattles :)

Thanks in advance.
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Try site sponsor NHN for retrofitting. He supplies/fits and travels to do this work. Just send him a pm for prices. :)x
  3. Anthony566

Anthony566 Member

Hi Sandra, thanks for that I have already been in touch with NHN but just wanted to know if there was anyone local to me.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

5. Anthony566

Anthony566 Member