1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent Purchaser, couple questions?

Ceithern Jul 6, 2011

1. Ceithern

Ceithern New Member

So I am an extremely excited recent purchaser of a '08 A4 Quattro with a 6 speed manual (Amazing); and I have a couple questions if anyone has got the time. So first off, it is a B7 or B8 series; I've seen and read things saying both? Does anyone recommend any necessary accessories to improve the experience? I’m looking at a carMD module to lookup any warning light dilemmas. Does anyone recommend any sort of code reader instead, or any at all? Lastly, I’ve tried finding a parts/accessories catalog; any suggestions? I like having a physical catalog in hand, and haven’t been able to locate one. Thanks for any insight.

2. S3-N

S3-N ?

3. benr

benr Member

As for a code reader you will want to get yourself a VCDS cable. Theres a guy on here username "NHN" who supplies genuine cables at the best prices. Best bit of kit if you plan on keeping your car a while. Google it for more info its by a company called ross-tech and they provide excellent support