1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recaro Young Profi Plus baby carrier/seat

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by JAS11N, Jan 31, 2013.

1. JAS11N

JAS11N Member

[Jan 31, 2013]
    As titled for sale. My daughter has now outgrown her first car seat, so we've upgraded to a Recaro Young Expert Plus, hence this is now for sale.I thought I'd offer it here first before Ebay, as you guys appreciate a well made product and Recaro are one of the best.Has been a great seat, easy to get in and out of the car (RS4 as well as my B6 A4) and easy to strap your kiddie into. It's rearward facing.I've been using it on a Recaro Isofix base, which I'll be keeping as it fits the next seat, but you can secure it in the car using the seatbelt like all others.It can also be used to attach to Recaro's pram/pushchair travel system with a couple of adapter brackets which I will include.It's intended for use with children from birth up until around 9kg (Birth to around 12 - 18 months)It has a removable insert for when little one gets a bit bigger.Covers can be removed and washed. Made of a microfibre type material.It's colour is cherry/black.You can pick up an isofix base online from around £65 (Kiddiecare, Amazon, Halfords etc etc)If your car doesn't have Isofix brackets, Stoke Audi are probably the cheapest including shipping if you wanted to go that way.Never been sicked on, pooped in or pee'd on............by me or the daughter :DIn as new condition, which I think is simply down to the build quality of Recaro.£45 pickup or I can ship if needs be  (highlands/southern Ireland will cost a bit more than mainland UK)They retail for around £100 new.Open to offers.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]