Recall Power Control

Blurtar

Reaction score
Hi,

First post on the forum, first Audi car I've owned and loving it. It's a 2015 TDi s line Quattro dsg in Daytona Grey.

One immediate question I have is that after checking with Leeds Audi the car has an outstanding recall for power control update.

Am I right in thinking this is the emissions farce on VAG cars?

If so I've heard a load of complaints on poor running after this update.

Can anyone advise

Thanks.

Hi,

First post on the forum, first Audi car I've owned and loving it. It's a 2015 TDi s line Quattro dsg in Daytona Grey.

One immediate question I have is that after checking with Leeds Audi the car has an outstanding recall for power control update.

Am I right in thinking this is the emissions farce on VAG cars?

If so I've heard a load of complaints on poor running after this update.

Can anyone advise

Thanks.

I suspect it does.

If it does relate to the emissions fiasco the recall is not compolosury only advisory. And yes you are correct many people have complained after having the emisiions update applied that they have a car with a serious lack of power. Especially those with smaller capacity TDI Diesel engines.

Please conplete a search on the forum as this has been discussed - Main Dieselgate thread here:

I suggest any further questions are posted on below thread

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/vag-admit-cheating-diesel-emmissions.253242/

Thx
Jungle

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Thanks for the info, I'll be instructing them to leave it alone.

I thought a 2015 TDI would be an EU6 model. I didn't think they were part of the recall?

I would ring and check...

Reactions: Audi Bairn