1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear Wiper ??

MikeSel^ Dec 21, 2008

1. MikeSel^

MikeSel^ Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Navarra TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 quattro Manual

Hello All

Any recommendations on where to get a rear wiper blad for an 05 plate sportback?

I can't seem to find any (even on ebay) that list 05 as a supported model?

Cheers

2. emzino

emzino Active Member

Audi itself mate. Just go into a local dealers and ask for one. Keeping it OEM is the way

3. MikeSel^

MikeSel^ Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Navarra TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 quattro Manual

Thanks

Don't suppose you know how much they are from the stealers do you?

Cheers

4. emzino

emzino Active Member

Well when I bought my rear wiper for my 3door A3 it set back me back roughly £13.

Only reason I recommend OEM is because like yourself, I checked out eBay thinking I might get a little bit of a bargain but couldn't end up finding the exact one.

Besides, many others claim they do a better/same job but in actual fact you'll find that the wiper Audi provide is perfect for the job.

5. MikeSel^

OK cool thanks.

I've sent them a message now, so hopefully I should get a reply and be able to pick one up over the next week.